What do we do?
Millennial Politics shines a spotlight on and signal boosts the next generation of activists, organizations and political leaders.
We operate at the intersection of news and activism, and strive to inform, educate, and inspire the next generation to actively participate in upholding democratic principles.
We believe having an engaged citizenry knowledgeable of our shared history, laws and institutions is the only way to move our country forward towards embracing the common challenges we will inevitably face in the coming decades.
What do we believe in?
- Forming consensus around evidence and leveraging research in the decision making process
- Progressive but limited government to ensure protection of individual civil liberties
- Free markets with common sense regulation to protect our environment and consumers where no person or corporation is above the rule of law
- Protecting the rights of the marginalized so that we may have a just and equal society that values all people regardless of their class, legal status, gender, race, religion, and/or sexuality
- Checks and balances as our Founding Fathers and Framers of the Constitution envisioned
Meet Our Team
Cleis Abeni – Contributor & Activator
Jose Avila – Contributor & Activator
Jordan Valerie Allen – Contributor & Activator
Caralie Chrisco – Web & Graphic Design
Sarah Donna – Social Media Manager
John Koskotas – Contributor & Activator
Dylan Kristine – Contributor & Activator
Steve Lessaris – Contributor & Activator
Aubrie Odell – Contributor & Activator
Nathan Rubin – Founder & Activator
Henry Webster-Mellon – Contributor & Activator